Who we are
- The Innovation Forum is a global network of over 10,000 researchers and entrepreneurs.
- We currently have over 20 branches, based all over the world, including Dublin, Cambridge, Oxford, London, Edinburgh, Lausanne, Barcelona, Hong Kong and Boston.
- We predominantly consist of graduate students, whose passion and specialization include the biotech, pharma, policy, med-tech and clean-tech sectors.
What we do
- Our aim is to accelerate the creation and growth of science-based companies by building bridges between academia, industry and policy makers.
- The Dublin branch is in its beginnings and aims to host regular networking events to lay a foundation for a greater understanding of the entrepreneurial environment.
- In the future we want Dublin start-ups to participate in the IMAGINE IF! competition – a successful accelerator programme which includes workshops, seminars, lectures, networking events and projects in collaboration with our industrial partners.
- Our annual flagship Innovation Leaders Conference, was recently held in Oxford, bringing together over 400 delegates.
If you are:
- Entrepreneurially minded
- Interested in the intersection of business and science
- Keen on connecting with senior industry executives and develop a personal relation with them and others in industry, venture capital and academia
And want to:
- Develop a strong international network with peers and key opinion leaders
- Develop highly sought after transferable skills that will strengthen your CV
- Forge a career in a related industry (tech transfer, venture capital, patent law, start-ups, academic research, management consultancy etc.)
Then apply now!
We are currently starting the DUBLIN branch and are recruiting volunteers
To apply please complete our online form and upload your CV and a brief covering letter and the name of position you would like to apply for.